Posted on August 19, 2022
Annual Company Retreat 2022
What did the LPA Team do on their summer vacation?
They enjoyed some well-earned R&R, engaged in some friendly competition on the golf course, and celebrated each other’s accomplishments.
Thank you to the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa in Bastrop, Texas, for hosting our annual retreat last month, and congratulations to all the weekend’s winners.
LPA Invitational Leaderboard and Results
- Justin Henson
- Bobbie Garza, LPA Corpus Christi
- Hunter Spaeth, LPA Lubbock
- Jeff Walters, LPA Corpus Christi
LPA Team Awards
- 2022 MVP: Mitchell Austin, MAI (Senior Managing Director, LPA Dallas)
- Fearless Leadership: Jeff Walters (Director, LPA Corpus Christi)
- Team Player: Drew McFarland, MAI, AI-GRS (Senior Managing Director, LPA Dallas)
- Excellence: Kevin Rushing (Managing Director, LPA Houston)
- Rising Stars: Brian Bormann (Director, LPA San Antonio) and Nicole Storm (Senior Associate, LPA Lubbock)
- Make It Happen: Jordan Blake (Managing Director, LPA San Antonio)
- Culture: Danielle Watkins (Director, LPA Fort Worth)
- Intern of the Year: Lucas Watt (Associate Intern, LPA Lubbock)
- 5 Years of Excellent Service: Michelle Henson, SPHR (Director of Operations, LPA Dallas)
We can’t wait for our next all-company gathering. Until then, keep up the incredible work!